What is Consumer Guardian?
We want to help even when you can’t afford to do anything about your debt. Debt happens because life happens, and sometime you just need to focus on getting back on track instead of being afraid to answer your phone or open your mail, or email. Consumer Guardian is the barrier between you and debt collectors until you can do something.
We are a law firm, and we rely on the law to stop debt collectors from calling. We use the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act to enforce your rights and then we also filter all the correspondence and keep you in the loop. When you are ready, we can help you resolve your debt.
Consumer Guardian is for people in a transition period. If you recently lost a job, got divorced, or are unexpectedly retired we help stop the madness and give you some breathing room to decide what you want to do. Do you want to settle your debt? Do you want to file bankruptcy? These are tough questions, and sometimes, financially you can’t afford to do either. But you can’t continue to dodge phone calls and bill collectors because ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. The good news is, we can pay attention to your debt troubles while you are getting back on your feet.
How much does it cost?
What are the benefits?
- Stop Debt Collector Calls: we will inform debt collectors that we represent you and demand they send all correspondence to us;
- Concierge Credit Counseling: we will review your credit report, provide you with credit counseling, and give you tips for improving your credit so you can reach your goals
- Document Review: we will review your documents, like apartment leases and timeshare agreements
- Medical Billing Errors: we can even help with resolvong balance billing, AHCCCS billing errors, and Medicare or Medicaid billing questions
- Credit Card Pay Off: need a strategy and an accountability partner? we do that too.
What services are not included?
We will not negotiate settlements, file bankruptcy, or file Answers to lawsuits without you engaging our offices for those services which are subject to a separate (but affordable) fee agreement and client engagement letter.
How do I get started?
Schedule a consultation, it’s only $25. Get the answers you need. Just click on the “Take Control” photo or call us at 480-907-6088.